Friday, November 9, 2012

In light of the recent election....

A word from one of Third's pastors, Corey Widmer...

"As your Pastor, I work hard not to make political statements or take political sides. I believe that one of my main callings is to help spiritually shepherd and disciple the people of God in the way of Jesus, so that you can make your own wise and Spirit-led decisions in your public life, including the way you vote.  But I must admit that I have been very heavy hearted and even grieved to see the way fellow believers have handled themselves both leading up to the election and even more so, in the wake of the election’s results. I’d like to offer some gentle reminders that hopefully can help us hold on to what is true in the coming days....keep reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment